Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default Ping TMH (or rather his daughter)

On 2015-02-27, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:27:48 +1100, john james wrote:

Any decent smartphone does Medical ID now and the paramedics know that.

How much space and how restricted (free form/field based, what
fields) is this Medical ID information?

Isn't a card in your wallet a lot easier and more reliable?

That is where I keep a laminated card with my medications listed and
another with information about my heart valve replacement. As the wallet
is of a type that attaches to my belt and tucks inside the trouser
waistband, the only time I won't have my wallet on me is when I have my
trousers off.

--
Colin Bignell