Posted to uk.d-i-y
john james[_2_] john james[_2_] is offline

Default Ping TMH (or rather his daughter)

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
Having Parkinsons I'm on regular medication, at the moment not
particularly time critical but as the brain rot progresses it will
become time critical.

So looking ahead I'm looking for some form of "Medical ID". This
can't really be an engraved thing as I want it to inform people that
I have Parkinsons and have details of my the meds and how often I
should take them.

I've had a quick look about the net and really only found bracelets
or necklace lockets/capsules, wallet cards or USB memory devices that
fit the rewriteable specification.

It's no good carrying the information if a medic can't read it, which
really rules out the USB things. That leaves a bracelet/necklace
locket/capsule or wallet cards.

What sort of medical ID does TMH's London Ambulance paramedic
daughter consider to be the one they will most likely find?

Any decent smartphone does Medical ID now and the paramedics know that.