Posted to uk.misc,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default LED streetlamps - jobs for the boys

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 20:06:09 -0000, Paul Pot wrote:

Tough Guy no. 1265 explained on 2/25/2015 :
Why are councils re-laying all the cables and replacing all the
streetlamp poles for no ****ing reason? All they needed to do was to
change the lamp on the top. What a waste of millions of pounds of
council taxes. The cables worked fine. The poles were in perfect
condition.

Handing over public money to masonic owned companies is what's going
on.

These are the people taking all the money in Scotland: http://www.lightways.co.uk/

--
I never would have married you if I knew how stupid you were!" shouted the woman to her husband.
The husband replied, "You should've known how stupid I was the minute I asked you to marry me!"