Mike Smith

Default TV with yellow tint for a few seconds

Thanks to all who replied both on the newsgroup and through email. Didn't
want to spend any longer on this tv so it ended up in the bin. The repair
bill just to look at it and tell me what's wrong were too high, never mind
actually repairing it. Thanks for your suggestions.

Steve

"Mike Smith" wrote in message
Help..!!!!!!

My tv has developed a fault, which is really annoying me. Its about 5

years
old and worked fine until now. The picture is fine one minute then all of

sudden it will get a yellow tint for about half a minute, then it will be
normal again.

Sometimes if you look carefully, there is a slightly yellow column on the
left of the screen, but its really not noticeable until the complete

screen
goes that colour.

Can anyone advise what it could be?

Hope someone can help,