Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default OT Wind Turbines

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:50:41 -0000, "harryagain"
wrote:

http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistic.../TrenRenEnergy
Scotland to achieve 50% of it's electricity from renewable sources by
2020.

You've got that wrong Harry. It's better than you said. It says 'The
Scottish Government has set a National Indicator for the amount of
electricity generated annually through renewable sources as a
percentage of gross annual consumption to increase to 100% by 2020.
The interim target of 31% by 2011 has now been met and a new interim
target of 50% by 2015 has been set'.

So 100% by 2020, not 50%. Judging by the graph, I wouldn't be
surprised to see it already having reached 50% by the end of last
year. But before you wet yourself with delight, these are only
statistics, and I would remind you of your opinion that all statistics
are 'bollix'. Only the ones you don't like, apparently.

The Duke of Edinburgh was noted as saying " There are only 3 ststistics
that matter. They're vital."

--
From KT24 in Surrey

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18