Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Parkside belt sander - sandpaper belt sliding off

On 22/02/2015 17:24, David wrote:

Try
http://www.manualslib.com/products/P...1-1970510.html
for my model.

This shows the belt adjuster screw I was referring to.

When I looked at the paper manual this was lost in all the safety warnings
about not using the sander whilst having rough sex with an octopus at more
than three fathoms and the like.

I note it doesn't tell you which way to turn the screw to make the belt
move in or out.

Well, there are only two options. It doesn't take long to try both!
--
Cheers,
Roger