Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gazz Gazz is offline

Default Atomic energy toy

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message news
On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:32:44 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

That page is probably the most processor intensive and slow one I've
looked
at today.
I've always fancied an old fashioned Geiger counter, ie one that ticks.
Not
seen any though, maybe they are not allowed in case we all find out the
truth.

I can remember there used to be a Maplins kit to build a Geiger counter, the
type that ticks and shows a reading on a needle, but i noticed it
disappeared from their catalogue probably 10 or more years ago,