Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - UKIP

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
In article ,
harryagain wrote:
Something on the telly to watch.
http://www.reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/c...rama_ukip_the/

The smear campaign continues.

Picture in The Guardian of Farage with one of the (alleged) Chelsea
supporters who stopped the black man boarding the Paris Metro. Seems
he is a very vocal supporter of UKIP.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...nto-overdrive/

For a slightly different take from 'Red' Dave Plowman.

I simply reported the existence of the pic and the paper's comment. No
'take' at all.

Just hope you never have to sit on a jury, since fact seems so alien to
you.

FWIW, I do wonder why the symbolism of a black man being refused access to
the tube by an an (allegedly) UKIP supporter apparently offends you?

--
*All generalizations are false.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.