Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_3_] bert[_3_] is offline

Default OT - UKIP

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 17/02/15 19:45, bert wrote:
In message , Adrian
writes
On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:22:43 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I rather suspect you're conflating the Gov'ts income/expenditure with
the country's income/expenditure.

Until we achieve full Eurocommunist integration, they are not the same
thing.

I'll add "conflate" to the long list of words and concepts you don't
understand, shall I?

No.

Read again carefully.

shrug Fine. So you were pointing out that two different things were
different, in reply to a post suggesting somebody might have confused
them.

You seem very ready to jump to the conclusion that other people don't
understand something rather than accept that you are wrong.

pot kettle black

I don't recall ever having use that particular argument myself BICBW
--
bert