Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sam Plusnet Sam Plusnet is offline

Default Toasters

In article ,
says...

Biggles wrote:
I don't understand why anyone would buy a toaster which can only handle
square bread.

There's no such thing as a toaster that can only handle square bread.

If a slice is too long for your slot, just cut it in half. That works
for me, and the bread comes in all shapes and sizes *except* square.
That's because, in the best traditions of this group, I make it myself.

Yerbut. The toaster should be designed to handle bread.

If you have to re-shape the bread in order to fit the toaster, the
designer of that toaster has really done a cr@p job.

Still, it's probably more important that a toaster looks like the Tardis
or a Dalek than to have the bliddy thing actually work.

--
Sam