Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toasters

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:57:36 +0000, GB wrote:

On 17/02/2015 10:52, Tim w wrote:

Tim W (Whose life was nearly ruined by a Dualit Wedding present)

We have a Dualit. It has some advantages:

It is very robust - we are a large family and were going through 1
conventional toaster a year. The Dualit has lasted 10 years.

You can pop the toast up mid-toast to see how it's getting on.

The timer is large and easy to set pretty exactly. By now, I know what
settings to use, depending on whether the bread is frozen/fresh/slightly
stale and the toaster is warm or cold. The noise is not an issue.

I'd agree with all that. I toast bagels in it with no problem. One learns
the timer settings so it not 'remembereing' is fine (and probably agood
thing as there can be several different things being toasted one after
the other).

Had ours about ten years. Replaced one element; that was probably
maltreatment by a teenager.

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.