Posted to uk.d-i-y
john james[_2_] john james[_2_] is offline

Default OT - UKIP

"Adrian" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 02:03:35 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

...and how they missed the extra exports we would make to the rest of
the world.

And how, exactly, would being outside the EU allow us to make extra
exports to the rest of the world?

Most obviously with those that choose not to fart around
with the EU regulations on how what they buy is paid for.

Just ran into that recently with the way you pay for
a news.individual.net subscription. The recent EU
stupidity with paying for that sort of thing has
seen some choose to use something else instead.

I paid for a few years in advance, assuming that
eventually either the EU would come to its senses
or NIN would choose to do what it takes to allow
those outside the EU to continue to use their service.