Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - UKIP

On 16/02/15 23:34, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:
On 16/02/2015 22:51, Capitol wrote:
Nightjar cpb@ wrote:

That is assuming
that we stay in the EU and don't convert an economy currently growing at
2.6% to one that is shrinks by about 2.25%.

I think you have that assumption back to front.

What ever you may want to think, 2.25% is the projected permanent loss
we would suffer, according to the National Institute of Economic and
Social Research, largely due to the loss of foreign direct investment.

I wonder who funds the National Institute of Economic and Social
Research...

....and how they missed the extra exports we would make to the rest of
the world.

Some of which isn't broke and busted.