Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default Toasters

On 16/02/2015 18:49, Gordon Henderson wrote:
In article ,
Chris J Dixon wrote:
I've just pronounced my Russell Hobbs Classic toaster beyond
repair.

What should I look at?

Dualit.

The traditional one, not the newer ones:

http://www.dualit.com/products/2-slice-newgen

But the last time that I recall this question cropping up here, there
was the usual: "I can buy 5 cheapies from Argos for the price of a Dualit"
type of response, so make of that what you will.

My Dualit is relatively new. Only about 5 years old.

I inherited a Dualit about a year ago that looks the same as that linked
- it was already 10 yrs+. I've grown to like it.

--
Cheers, Rob