Peter Lowrie

Default mobile (cell) phone jamming

default wrote:

snip
Can anyone point me in the right direction for designing this?
http://gbppr.dyndns.org/PROJ/mil/celljam/

Whenever I try to hit that site i get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /PROJ/mil/celljam on this server.

What's the story?

I know the site is slow - sometimes there's just a blip every few
seconds on the download meter - othertimes it works normally.

Can you hear me now? No. Good.

Devices to jam the downlink frequencies on various cellular telephone

systems. Prevents the
cellular phone user from sending or receiving phone calls within the

small jam
radius. Advanced electronic and RF engineering technical skills will

be required.
http://gbppr.dyndns.org/PROJ/mil/cel...l_jammer-3.png
http://gbppr.dyndns.org/PROJ/mil/celljam/pcs_jammer.png

Links to a couple of schematics on the site.

Try the main site http://gbppr.dyndns.org/
and follow the link to projects then scroll down to cell phone jammers

Have any special software running? I can access it with web washer
running, set for maximum privacy - no cookies, no web bugs, no
refferer. I'm in the US

Another idea would be to post the images onto
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

--
Peter E. Lowrie