Peter Lowrie

Default mobile (cell) phone jamming

default wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:57:28 +0100 (CET), Tarapia Tapioco
wrote:

I want to build a mobile phone jammer

* short range (not more than 5 yds)
* handheld, small
* battery powered

so that when I'm on the bus/train and some idiot start loudly talking
about his business, I can press a button and cause just enough
interference to disconnect him mysteriously.

It would be better if it had some directionality but not too much. I
don't want to aim it at someone but it would be nice to be able to
disconnect the loud phone user in front of me without affecting the
text messager behind me.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for designing this?

http://gbppr.dyndns.org/PROJ/mil/celljam/

Whenever I try to hit that site i get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /PROJ/mil/celljam on this server.

What's the story?

--
Peter E. Lowrie