Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson[_2_] Andrew Mawson[_2_] is offline

Default Interfaker 4 RS232 test set

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...

Andrew Mawson wrote:

Has anyone any technical information on the Interfaker 4 MT25-IV from
Modular Technology?

I thought it was just a 25pin to 25pin breakout with the usual LEDs, DIP
switches and jumper wires? My Componodex Miniscope seems to have been
trampled by an elephant ...

Yes so did I - it has quite a few ic's - possibly they are just buffers to
avoid loading - not easy to see what they are due to the sandwich
construction. The Interfaker 3 took a 9 volt battery, and this Interfaker 4
takes three AA cells giving 4.5 v so another possibility is it has a charge
pump inverter to generate +- 9 volts. Nicely made kit.

Andrew