Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson[_2_] Andrew Mawson[_2_] is offline

Default Interfaker 4 RS232 test set

A bit OT, but I know that there are several here who have worked in the
comms environment for some years !

Has anyone any technical information on the Interfaker 4 MT25-IV from
Modular Technology? I've just revived one that the previous owner had left
the batteries in for years and corrosion was rampant. I was quite surprised
how much electronics was inside hence the question. I've been using a
different RS232 signal patch / monitor for years that has no electronics in
it at all.

Nice unit but it's also be nice to know a bit more about it. (I've a
Tektonix 834 for analysing more complex issues, but this Interfaker must
have more capabilites than at first meet the eye.)

Andrew