Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Henson[_2_] Bob Henson[_2_] is offline

Default OT - UKIP

On 13/02/2015 8:48 am, Charlie wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 18:08:24 +0000, Bob Henson wrote:

That's about it - the real fascists are on the Left.

Who do you mean by the left?

Strangely enough, the Labour Party don't come under the fascist heading
in my eyes - a bit of a non-entity these days, they don't have the power
to act like Fascists. My Loony Left Fascists group contains a few wet
Tories, all the Liberals, The Politically Correct Brigade of all
political persuasions, the Tree Huggers, the people prepared to risk
human lives to "save" badgers but who don't care a **** about cows, the
descendants of the Green Anoraked women who used to hang around Greenham
Common but who are now re-directed to stamp out all real technological
progress and build bloody windmills instead, those who have ruined our
education system by turning it into a dysfunctional egalitarian system,
and everyone who can collectively fall into an abstract group which
might be collectively called "Big Brother" and whose aim is to prove
just how correct George Orwell was. Apart from who Big Brother turned
out to be, they succeeded.

--
Bob
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England

Dolphins are smart - they train people to stand and throw them fish.