Posted to uk.d-i-y
Charlie[_13_] Charlie[_13_] is offline

Default OT - UKIP

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:29:26 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I have been around since 1950. I have never seen people ion general more
depressed and miserable than the last 5 years.

IMHO that says more about you than it does about Britain. You can't
create a general rule because you are and your mates have lost the will
to live!

Maybe because I'm a little older than you, and come from a poor working
class family, my perspective is different. In spite of the all the
politicians who try to ruin it, life today for most people is far better
than it was in 1950.

You have 1950 and I'll take 2015!

Charlie.

--