Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default OT - UKIP

On 12/02/2015 21:34, Capitol wrote:
Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
On 12/02/2015 20:57, Capitol wrote:
Adrian wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:29:26 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

We are flat broke

No, we aren't. We're a G8 economy, and one of the more successful ones.

We are flat broke and buried in debt, can't you count?

Our national debt is currently 88% of GDP, which is well within the
Micawber Principle. National Deficit is reducing rapidly and is expected
to move into gain within the next year.

To repeat.
We are flat broke and buried in debt, can't you count?

I can, but is fairly obvious that you have no understanding of the subject.

Immigrants from the EU contributed £5bn more to the British economy than
they have taken out in benefits. It is immigrants from outside the EU
who cost us money.

I see you are misquoting propaganda again...

I am quoting from an impartial report by an independent organisation
that investigates the effects of migration. Immigrants from the EU pay
more in taxes than they receive in benefits.

http://www.cream-migration.org/files/FiscalEJ.pdf

--
Colin Bignell