Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default OT - UKIP

Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
On 12/02/2015 20:57, Capitol wrote:
Adrian wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:29:26 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

but the whole point of leaving the EU is to repair tyhe already ruined
economy.

Which it won't. Quite the opposite.

Opinion, not fact.

The opinion of most economists and of the Centre for European Reform:

'The alternatives to EU membership are unsatisfactory: they either give
Britain less control over regulation than it currently enjoys, or they
off er more control but less market access. In a referendum, Britain
will have to choose between national sovereignty and unimpeded access
to EU markets. While membership of the EU is as much about broader,
political questions as economics, the economic case for staying in the
Union is strong.'

http://www.cer.org.uk/sites/default/...t_june2014.pdf

In the view of EU paid economists. Economists said there would not be a
banking crisis. I'd sooner make my own future.
We are flat broke

No, we aren't. We're a G8 economy, and one of the more successful ones.

We are flat broke and buried in debt, can't you count?

Our national debt is currently 88% of GDP, which is well within the
Micawber Principle. National Deficit is reducing rapidly and is expected
to move into gain within the next year.

To repeat.
We are flat broke and buried in debt, can't you count?

we are being invaded by LEGAL immigrants

No, we aren't. And, even if we were, there are more UK nationals living
elsewhere in the EU than there are EU nationals living here. If the UK
gets rid of "them", surely it is only fair for the EU to get rid of
"us",
too?

You really do live in a fairy tale world don't you? We ARE buried
in legal immigrants and each one costs the UK taxpayer at least £10k a
year....

Immigrants from the EU contributed £5bn more to the British economy than
they have taken out in benefits. It is immigrants from outside the EU
who cost us money.

I see you are misquoting propaganda again. The cost of an unemployed
Briton is at least £10K per year. 1 million immigrant workers costs
£10Bn, so that is a net loss of £5Bn, which the British taxpayers have
to find.

http://www.cream-migration.org/files/FiscalEJ.pdf