Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default OT - UKIP

Tim Streater wrote:
In article , harryagain
wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Capitol
wrote:

And don't tell me that the UKIP strategy is that after 5 years of this
everyone will vote a UKIP govt in then believe me, there'll be nothing
left.

So reelecting Camoron will solve all the problems? I'm with self
sufficiency and UKIP.

Th only way to get a referendum is to elect Cameron with a majority
govt. None of the leftwing (Greens, Labour, Libs, SNP) parties will
support that in a coalition.

And if Cameron gets such a majority and then says that because the EU
has agreed to a rebate of tuppence-ha'penny a year starting in 2050, he
no longer supports a referendum, he'd be dumped as leader the same day.

Oh? Like the last "cast iron guarantee"?

The party members are giving you a cast iron guarantee sunshine.

What party members, most of them have left.