Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Photo negatives, slides copier recommendations?

On Mon, 02 Feb 2015 04:21:28 +0000, Johny B Good wrote:

AFAIR, that 'strong orangeish' cast is called the 'mask layer' (or
requires a masking filter to deal with it when printing - it _has_ been
quite a long time since I last studied photochemistry and processing as
a hobby interest where I never went as far as attempting colour printing
from home processed colour negative film although I did process a roll
of FP4 to create monochrome slides by way of an experiment).

Haha! Yes, I did a load of monochrome slide production while I was at
school. It gt me out of doing some pretty pointless post O-level
chemistry...

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.