Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_2_] Peter Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default Photo negatives, slides copier recommendations?

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 16:16:21 +0000, wrote:

I have an Epson V700 which I used to scan a mix of 2.25" square and
35mm negatives and I also use as a general purpose scanner. I've been
very pleased with it over the years.

I have the Epson V750 which is only slightly different, it's several
years since I researched them, and I have seen them in the offices of
two book publishers. It can take account of the difference between
mounted slides and negatives and items scanned against the glass. I've
scanned lantern slides with it as well.
Worth noting that the V750 was launched in 2007 and was only replaced
by the V800 last year. (Don't what the difference is though.)