Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.walking

Default OT - Google Earth Pro free licence

On 31/01/2015 18:27, Bill wrote:
In message , Phil L
writes
What do you get that you don't get on the normal GE?

I've already travelled back in time over son's house. Only goes back
about 14 years, but interesting.

It lets me go back to 1945 in my area - with nothing between then and
2010. But the overlay of the current roads doesn't line up with the
original (which haven't moved!) by a couple of hundred metres or so - as
if they're using different datums. Is there any way of correcting this?
--
Cheers,
Roger