Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Photo negatives, slides copier recommendations?

In article ,
Bob Eager writes:
SWMBO has been scanning a *lot* of her dad's old slides...over the last
couple of years. She says the software does lots of different, useful
things. She is doing hi-res which is not incredibly fast, but she's very
satisfied with it.

It's a Plustek Opticfilm 7500, with Silverfast software. Probably a later
model now. Free upgrades on the software. It was about £400 she thinks.

Snap! (or 7400 in my case). I didn't buy it, but I suspect mine
was very much less than that.

Slight annoyance is it means I have to have a Windows system.

--
Andrew Gabriel