Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default uk mail order bathrooms?

On 26/01/2015 18:43, Bruno wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a uk supplier for bathroom fitments like showers/
sinks/baths etc that operates via mail order or ebay? I'm looking for a
firm that supplies a wide range of decent quality gear (not necessarily
hi-end brand names, just good gear).
cheers.

I found my local independent bathroom small shop to be very competitive
on prices when factoring the free local delivery against the £20/40
on-line delivery prices. The advantages with viewing the products was
that I could see the poor quality of some 'fashionable' designs and
delivery was arranged to suit me - a few hours after purchase.