Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default [OT] Cool tiny tiny PC

On 25/01/2015 21:45, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:56:05 +0000, Dennis@home wrote:

I think windows users are just conditioned to working around the
limitations of the windows way rather than the simple and obvious
"any window can have focus at any time".

I think you will find most windows users don't have that problem in the
first place.

That just shows how strong the windows conditioning is.

Its the opposite, some of us don't believe all the cr@p that some make
up. Nearly all of it is based on some ones inability to learn and as
this thread has already shown by the fact the alleged problems don't
actually exist.
Now if you would like to detail some real problems feel free.