Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] Cool tiny tiny PC

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:47:56 +0000, Mike Barnes wrote:

I open Firefox then I open Word and do "File: Open". I can move the Open
dialog around anywhere I like. I can bring Firefox to the front. The
only thing I can't do, until I close the Open dialog, is to move or
resize the original Word window.

That's exactly the problem. Windows doesn't let you move the Word
parent window, give me a good reason why you can't. Other desktop
enviroments can manage it so there is nor programming or technical
reason why it can't be done. Ergo windows is broke.

--
Cheers
Dave.