Posted to uk.d-i-y
Another John Another John is offline

Default Fence panel clips -- I must be thick ...

In article 6,
DerbyBorn wrote:

"I can't really use the normal U-shape panel clips, because it would be
extremely difficult to raise a panel high enough to slot down into the
gap between two posts. "

Using the usual U shaped ones is easy - if the top ones are just loose
enough to rotate a bit then angle them at about 30degrees and then slide
the panel UP into them and then rotate the panel down and drop it into the
bottom clips.
You only need to lift the panel high enough to clear the bottom clips.

DB: my son sometimes uses a word which I find very irritating, however
in this instance .... "Awesome"!! What wonderful lateral thinking!

John