Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Compare running costs of unvented system to combi

In article ,
CB wrote:
So you are confirming that (for you) a combi is cheaper than un-vented
HWC. I am struggling to come up with a scenario where the HWT may be
CHEAPER than a combi (but I can think of many scenarios when it may be
more convenient).

You'd need to take into account repairs and replacements too. Combis tend
to be less reliable and shorter lived than a system boiler. Although
cheaper to install from scratch.

--
*We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.