Navid

Default cell phone jammer portability issue

I have a general question. If I plan on purchasing a monix mgb-1 jammer
(http://www.monix.com.tw/mgb1.htm)
that is AC only, how would I go about attaching the thing to a 12v
battery; Understandably, I don't like the prospect of being tied down by
the power adapter, but I am not sure what battery to get or even how to
connect the battery to the device. I pray I am not looking for some
kind of car battery as that would defeat the purpose of portablility. So
far the Power Pack with 400 Watt Inverter & 18 Amp Hour Battery
(http://www.dcacpowerinverters.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?
preadd=action&key=W5251) is the closest thing I've seen. Isn't there some
way I can hook it up to a battery pack or something via inverter?
The output power of the a/c adaptor for the monix is 12v, 1.25 amps.

VERY gratefully,
Navid