tim kettring

Default Intercom circuit

I think of capacitors as batteries , they hold a charge , and oppose a
change of voltage between their terminals .

tim

smelialic wrote in message ...
I would just like to say thankyou for all of your responses. I sort of
understood which section of the circuit was doing what and when, but the
job of the capacitors was a little beyond me. Thankyou for clearing that
up, and thankyou for the wire reccomendations. If anyone has anything else
they'd like to say, then please post but other than that I think I'm ok
with this circuit now. If there's anything else I get stuck on I'll be
sure to ask here again.

Alex Bradbury One happy customer!