Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default TV Watchdog (OT)

"tim....." wrote in message

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 15/01/2015 22:17, DerbyBorn wrote:
I watached this today - apart from wondering what Anne Robinson has done
her jaw (are her teeth wired together?), I find that Matt Allwright a
really annoying twerp whenever I see him. He over-acts and had googly
eyes.

I watched about 10 minutes of it on 'money saving tips' where they went
to the local butcher where prices were at least twice as high as the
supermarket and purchased the cheapest meat they had. They then went next
door to the local greengrocer and advised on the purchase of vegetables
that looked to be around 4 weeks beyond their best (dried and shrivelled
carrots and green veg turning brown).

A similar type program last year on the discount supermarkets used
someone with the an 'average family shop' of two bottles of champagne and
out of season strawberries each week.

#
are strawberries "out of season" anymore :-)

Corse they are when they don’t grow in the wild
or only on the other side of the world or in a very
expensively heated greenhouse etc.