Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff[_2_] Brian Gaff[_2_] is offline

Default Kitchens..... Schreiber and Homebase....

Well, maybe he thinks the other person just had the wrong shape of room for
it?

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"polygonum" wrote in message
On 16/01/2015 07:53, wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 05:24:59 UTC+1, wrote:
This may be a bit late but thought you might like to know my experiences
with Homebase and Schreiber.
No, life is too short to tell you the whole story so here's the
summary....
Delivery 17th Jan.
Fitters started 21st Jan with expected completion on the 25th.
It's now the beginning of June and it's not finished!
Is this just a few units?
Nope... £20,000's worth.
So if you haven't decided yet
DON'T DO IT!!
And if you have ..... Good luck

Any joy now?I'm just about to order the Homebase/Schrieber combination.

Given the message you quite, why?

--
Rod