Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Sound advice to Muslims

"GB" wrote in message
On 15/01/2015 22:25, Rod Speed wrote:

"GB" wrote in message
On 15/01/2015 21:53, Rod Speed wrote:

"GB" wrote in message
On 15/01/2015 19:53, Rod Speed wrote:

Virtually all Muslims in this country are very peaceful and
law-abiding.

It would be interesting to know just how many of them
actually support the execution of those journalists tho.

None of them,

I don’t believe that.

although many might think the cartoons were offensive - not to say
puerile and unfunny.

Sure, but I'm sure some do support the executions.

Well, if you already know the answer, I can't quite see why you said
"It would be interesting to know just how many..."?

I was clearly interested in what PERCENTAGE do that.

That's easy - it's 0%.

That's a lie.

You have prejudged the issue,

Pigs arse I have.

At least you admit it.

Did nothing of the sort.

and you are not really interested in an alternative view.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Thank you.