James Hart

Default Rabies on Million Pound Property Experiment

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
James Hart wrote:

chris French wrote:

In message , No-one
writes

Fine example of hydrophobia last night with the split joint :-)))

:-)

I couldn't believe that they did all that work on the house and
didn't put a stopcock somewhere in the house, rather than just rely
on the water co. one.

I was impressed though, to spend all that money on doing up the
house and then not to be able to sell it takes some doing.......

I'm glad they took a kicking on that one though, they ignored every
single piece of advise offerred then moaned at the estate agent for
not telling them what was wrong with the place. They kicked the
offer of 385 in to touch and then thought they'd done well after
spending more money on it to sell at 335. What a pair of prize prats.

I thought they were great 'designers' but clueless when it came to
actually understanding the practical needs of housedwellers. I see
them with a great future in the tate modern, the labour government,
or Microsoft.

The final buyers were only described as 'a professional couple with no
children', totally different to the 'family with children' that they were
supposedly aiming at. I think they found the right buyer for their designs,
they just missed the (proper) design goals by a long way. All the mentioned
stuff like kid-safe cooker, wardrobes, warm feeling lounge etc.

--
James...
http://www.jameshart.co.uk/