Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Which is Safer, Internet or Phone

In article ,
Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 11:02:42 +0000, thescullster wrote:

Came to renew the car tax last week and the credit card is near limit.

Don't like using debit card on-line due to (perceived) lack of
protection against fraud etc.

But you'd have been happy to use credit card online...?

Why not just go down the post office...?

That's what my brother says and does. Round here, even in central London,
there's not a post office close to where I normally shop. So It would
either be a longish walk or pay to park. And then queue. Sometimes for
ages.
If you do have a post office without a queue, I wonder how long it will
survive.

Taxing the car online takes a matter of minutes. And now there's no disc
to display, can be done at the last minute too.

--
*Velcro - what a rip off!*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.