Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair

Default Interesting ...

On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 18:55:32 +1100, F Murtz
wrote:

Are those sideways less than more than symbols Carets? I thought that ^
is a carete and would such a caret before and after the URL work?

I think we've successfully demonstrated that the more trivial the
topic, the more attention it receives on Usenet.

For a personalized copy of my full confession for the capital crime of
using the wrong name, compounded by spelling it wrong, please send $1
to the address below.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D