Rich Grise

Default computer interface help with at least 29 output ports

"Ryan Kremser" wrote in message ws.com...
First of all the actual project is an bowling arcade game type thing
(http://www.pinrepair.com/bowl/goldmed3.jpg) its easier to see than to
explain. So the updates would only occur to update scores which aside from
when it happens isn't a huge time issue. (ex takes a second to update) The
solution that you mentioned before would definatly work for me, I"m just
wondering what kind of prices i should expect to pay for that setup. Just
to clarify all the inputs are going to be incoming through a ps2 port to the
computer and i'll be updating scores / lighting background / strike lights
ect. with these outputs.

This might be a radical idea: get the cheapest BIG monitor that you
can get, and draw the whole backglass.

You can do a surprising array of graphic stuff in dos with a 25X80
screen! :-)

Good Luck!
Rich