Chris Cooper

Default Suggestions for PC Oscilloscope

It would be helpful for some of my electronic projects to have a simple
oscilloscope, and I'm thinking the easiest thing there would be to have some
sort of ADC that could be picked up and displayed by some Windows software.
I've seen various commercial products to do this, but they tend to be much
faster than I need (100 MHz) and much more than I want to spend ($200+).

I don't even need sophisticated software, I'm perfectly happy (for now at
least) with a system that dropped its results into a text file that I could
import into Excel when I wanted to see pretty graphs.

Has anybody seen such a beast?

Thanks!
Chris