Ryan Kremser

Default computer interface help with at least 29 output ports

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help, I'm going to get started
ordering components and putting some stuff together, i'm sure i'l be around
with more questions but for now I think i have enough to start with. Again
thanks.

"Ryan Kremser" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello I am new to computer interfaces and i need something which i can

drive
at least 29 devices via relay. No inputs with this though. Nothing fancy
just either on or off. What hardware would i need to do this? what kind

of
price range are we talking? Thanks in advance