Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default How to disguise an externall CCTV camera

On 29/12/2014 20:01, Murmansk wrote:

On 28/12/2014 20:26, Murmansk wrote:
You do realise that it will glow bright red at night?

Yes, I'll turn the infrared LEDs off at night as I have heard they just attract insects which in turn set off the motion detection facility!

What's the purpose of the camera - don't you need it to see things at night?

Maybe you need to distract them away from the camera using lowish volume
buzzer that is set off with A PIR and positioned elsewhere, if they rip
that off you know you are being targetted.