Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default How to disguise an externall CCTV camera

Murmansk wrote

I'm planning to install an external CCTV camera which
will be mounted inside my garage looking out through
a hole in the wall of the garage at the back of my house
and I need some way to disguise and protect it as it'll
only be about five feet from the ground.

The camera will be pointing to one side at an angle of about 45 degrees.

So far I've thought of a bird nesting box

I'm not sure that many would find that plausible so close to the ground.

- I wonder if anyone can think of anything else that
might do the job better and wouldn't draw attention.

How about a sign saying do not park here or something ?