Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default What is wrong with Store Clerks?

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 2:33:44 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 07 Apr 2015 06:27:32 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

They probably have a great big recycling bin for bags; at least, grocery
stores have them. If you bring your own bag, then YOU won't be wasting
bags and you have fewer to carry. I keep mine, with my umbrella, in a
door pocket so I can grab them on my way into the store.

The dollar stores around here DO NOT have a recycle bin for bags or
anything else.

He said grocery stores...

In fact this one (where I had the problem) dont even
have a trash barrel outside. If I get too many bags and use a shopping
cart, I toss all the extra bags in the cart.

....and that probably accounts for all the ones I see hanging in the trees, that have blown out of your friggin' cart!