Posted to alt.home.repair
Fake ID Fake ID is offline

Default Made in France?

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Last time I was in Italy my rental car was the French Citroen. I was
impressed with all the goodies it had in it. Not so sure I'd buy one
though, they do a good job with wine, cheese and bread though.

Even though this thread started as a poke at Chine, it did cause me to
think about the products Made in France that I encounter. Basically,
I came up with your list plus Airbus. But I don't recall actually
buying a MiF product. I've bought some flower pots and frying pans Made
in Italy where the Italianness is entirely incidental. But nothing like
that from France.