Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

Default Can a self-cleaning over generate carbon monoxide?

On 4/5/2015 10:15 AM, hah wrote:
On 04/04/2015 03:05 PM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"micky" wrote in message
Can a self-cleaning over generate carbon monoxide?

Whatz a self-cleaning over, rubber lips?
LOL

On 2-way radios, people say "over" when they're through. There is a
device that monitors a person's speech and inserts a "self-cleaning
over" before any "dirty language", preventing such words from being heard.

I'm taking a ham raido class, ten weeks, and then
the test. Bet my teacher would get a smile from
the self cleaning over.

-
..
Christopher A. Young