Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Quart of Drain Oil down my pants leg - How to clean?

Doug Miller wrote:
wrote in news:jg31ia1hh4gtn4imld65epdslgev4mabfq@
4ax.com:

I was just changing the differential oil in my tractor (90W gear lube).
When I picked up the drain pan, I tripped and poured about a quart down
my pants leg, and on to my boots. What a f---ing mess!!!!

They're just blue jeans. Throw them away. It's not worth the time and trouble to clean them.

(This is why I save worn-out or torn jeans -- so that I'll have something to wear while changing
oil, that I won't worry about throwing away if I have a spill.)

+1