Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Will sea levels really rise if the glaciers melt?

On 4/3/2015 5:12 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:54:13 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

ahh ignoring global warming will cost everyone big time.

What does it cost India and China? Yes. The mass alarm will cost
Americans. Why should we pay the price, eh?

It will cost everyone. The one thing that may be different, in the US
we build expensive homes as close to the water as we can. I really
don'r care if you wnt to buld a $10million five feet from theovean, but
pay the premium and don't ask me to bail you out.

Recycling was sold as a great idea when you were young. Went from free
to a monthly bill.

No bill here. We get free pickup. Trash to energy makes a lot of sense
to reduce volume. Nor everything should be recycled. No can we keep
digging holes in the ground and fill them with trash.